Meetings & Conferences
Bell Harbor is a true meeting destination featuring 100,000 square feet of meeting and conference center space that can also accommodate up to 200 trade show booths. With state-of-the-art technology, a dedicated onsite planning team, award-winning cuisine and an inclusive Conference Meeting Package (CMP), Bell Harbor is an ideal space for 5 to 5,000 guests. If your meeting requires overnight accommodations our waterfront neighbors The Edgewater and the Seattle Marriott Waterfront are just steps away. And in case we haven't mentioned it, we have 180-degree panoramic views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, Puget Sound's Elliott Bay, and the Seattle Skyline.
One of our most unique spaces and what really sets us apart from hotels and conference centers is our Bay Auditorium. Designed as an amphitheater, this room offers a focused environment and professional ambiance for your general session. With state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and lighting and Herman Miller executive chairs, this room can accommodate up to 220 people, or 300 if you select our smaller banquet chairs.
Amenities and Benefits
- High ceilings and abundant natural light, ample lobbies and gathering spaces, outdoor terraces and wrap-around decks
- White boards, tackable wall surfaces, soundproof walls, adjustable task-appropriate lighting, analog lines, data ports and internet access in all conference rooms
- Meals from our award-winning culinary staff, customized for your group's needs
- Dedicated onsite event planners for seamless service and increased levels of efficiency and convenience
- The inclusive Conference Meeting Package (CMP) provides all meeting essentials within a per-person, per-day price