Meetings & Conferences
Bell Harbor is a true meeting destination featuring 100,000 square feet of meeting and conference center space that can accommodate up to 200 trade show booths. As one of only two IACC certified conference centers in Washington State, International Association of Conference Centers standards mean you’ll experience state-of-the-art technology, ergonomically designed chairs and dedicated conference rooms - most with natural light and amazing waterfront views. Offering award-winning cuisine and the opportunity to book an easy-to-understand inclusive Complete Meeting Package (CMP), Bell Harbor is an ideal space for meetings from 25 to 1,000. If your meeting requires overnight accommodations our waterfront neighbors The Edgewater and the Seattle Marriott Waterfront are just steps away. With 180-degree panoramic views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, Puget Sound's Elliott Bay, and the Seattle Skyline, Bell Harbor International Conference Center is Seattle’s destination waterfront venue.
One of our most unique spaces and what really sets us apart from hotels and conference centers is our Bay Auditorium. Designed as an amphitheater, this room offers a focused environment and professional ambiance for your general session. With state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and lighting and Herman Miller executive chairs, this room can accommodate up to 220 people, or 300 if you select our smaller banquet chairs.
And think about how perfect it would be to end your meeting with a reception overlooking Elliott Bay, or on the Rooftop with a view of the city and the Great Wheel. Your attendees will be impressed and you will be the star of the show!
Amenities and Benefits
- High ceilings and abundant natural light, ample lobbies and gathering spaces, outdoor terraces and wrap-around decks
- White boards, tackable wall surfaces, soundproof walls, adjustable task-appropriate lighting, analog lines, data ports and internet access in all conference rooms
- Meals from our award-winning culinary staff, customized for your group's needs
- Dedicated onsite planning managers for seamless service and increased levels of efficiency and convenience
- The inclusive Complete Meeting Package (CMP) provides all meeting essentials within a per-person, per-day price
- An award-winning venue that takes Green initiatives seriously